Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chari and Trevor- SLC, Utah Wedding Photographer

Remember Chari and Trevor from their engagements?? Well here they are again rocking their bride and groom session...some call these groomal sessions which I don't understand because the bride is still there BUT that is just that I guess :)... So we found out that it takes a full 30 minutes to get Chari into her dress...WOW right? So anyways it's a good thing we found this out before the wedding day right...And sadly they lost their point and shoot camera during the shoot, which was so crappy because they had tons of pictures on there that they had not downloaded yet...boo we are pretty sure someone stole it JERK! So I was trying some fun dramatic things with off camera flash and it was so fun, it is definitely different and I love it!! Anyways these two are so fun and in love and did I mention HOT!! Enjoy some of my fav's!













1 comments:

Kristi September 30, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

You are amazing! These are gorgeous!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP