Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meg+Jeff and the cutest little baby bump!! Utah Maternity Photographer

I cannot tell you how much fun I had on this shoot!! Meg and Jeff are just like big kids in love...they are so playful and sooo funny and just so dang cute and totally in love!!! I can't wait for them to have that sweet little boy because I know they are going to be awesome parents!! I literally laughed my butt off this whole shoot and totally I can't wait to hang with them again :) I hope you enjoy the pictures, I posted a lot of their goofing off pictures because I love them so much!! Meg works with me at LDS and let me tell you she is an awesome RN, and if I ever needed a nurse I would totally want her! Love ya guys and I hope you like your BIG sneak peek!!


















1 comments:

matesen February 22, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Love these! Meg looks beautiful!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP