Sunday, March 21, 2010

Olivia Turns ONE!! SLC Utah Children's Photography

Little Olivia finally turns ONE!! She did so great at the shoot, I honestly love ONE year old session they are possibly my favorite age to shoot :) I have shot this family before and I sersiously think they rock and I also love being able to watch little Livie grow! I have been able to take pictures of 2 of Sarah's (Olivias Mommy) sisters families as well, I am sure you all remember Kobe and his family, and the Stevens family as well last fall and I have loved getting to know them they are all such amazing people, and I look forward to meeting even more of them :) So anyways I apologize for delays in posting and editing photos my little man has been sick all week with RSV but he is finally doing better and I couldn't be happier! Look forward to another post coming soon, up next is beautiful brand new Kayla!














1 comments:

Sarah March 22, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Love them Wendy! I am so happy!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP