Monday, April 12, 2010

Utah Engagement Photographer...Blush Photography Workshop!!

Here are just a few of the many shots I took while attending Blush Photography's Posing Workshop by Brooke Kinsey, I had the greatest time and Brooke is such a talented photographer and an amazing person! I learned so much and can't wait to use my new knowledge so if you're getting married or know someone who is send them my way I will get them a great deal on their wedding package!! I will have many more post's from the workshop coming up including this stunning couple in wedding gown and tux, another beautiful bride and two smokin' models that let us pose them every and any way we wanted so stay tuned!!






1 comments:

Gratefully Blessed April 13, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

These are really amazing, they look like something you would see in a magazine! I wish I was getting married again so you could take my engagements!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP