Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maternity Special!!

Ok so because I am feeling so sentimental these days remembering that a year ago I was 9 months pregnant and ready to pop (my baby will turn one in a week and 2 days, June 25), I deeply regret not having alot of pictures of me and my belly when I was pregnant...the reason was because I thought I was to huge and swollen face etc...I don't want any of you to have regrets so I am offering for a limited time 50% off of you newborn session IF you book a maternity session with me NOW, it does not matter if you are one month pregnant or 9, if you book your maternity session now you will get 50% off you newborn session when your little bundle arrives! (You do NOT have to pay anything now just book a session)

I plan of having the winner of the free maternity session picked by the end of this week (06/20/09) so if you are interested email me now!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP