Sunday, June 14, 2009

Perfect Rosten-Salt Lake Newborn & Family Photographer

Ok First off I want to say that I LOVE google...why you ask? Well because that is how these wonderful people found me :) Yes I was so excited when they told me that my site popped up when they searched for a newborn photographer...YAY!!!! The other reason I love google is that it has helped me FINALLY figure out how to post my text at the top of my post! Onto the perfect little man named Rosten (I LOVE his name it sounds alot like another little perfect boy I know ;)) so Rosten as you can see has these wonderful blue eyes, big pouty little lips and the cutest little wrinkly body how can you not just fall in love with him! And his parents oh they are so WONDERFUL and nice and good looking and oh I am so glad that google brought us together :) So I hope you enjoy your sneak peak, feel free to leave comments!

5 comments:

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood June 14, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

We love them Wendy! They are so wonderful. We're glad google brought us together as well. If you ever need a reference for anything call us, we'll be glad to give you one! We'll also be calling you in the future for family pictures! Thanks so much! It was so much fun. You were so good with our little guy!

Melissa & J.D. June 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

You are a fantastic photographer and you're right that little guy is perfect...of course, he is my nephew so I may be biased just a tad. You do great work! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Melissa June 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Oh. My. Gosh. So stinkin' cute. Love the shot of his wrinkled back and bum... ADORABLE. And, I love the tones you used in the second one. As always, great work!

Raisin'Cookies June 19, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

Aw, what a sweet little nephew I have!

MG June 21, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Gorgeous! what a beauty! What a beautiful family. I love the photos!!! Thank you for sharing!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP