Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Glowing and Radiant! -Salt Lake, Utah Maternity Photographer-

Oh my heck isn't Tiffany absolutely GORGEOUS!! She is one of my best friends and I am SO happy that I got to join Jen (who is a fabulous photog, who lives in fabulous Coalville which is where these fabulous locations are) in taking her maternity photos! I am seriously DYING over these because she is SO beautiful and I SO love baby bellies and she has a major cute one! I have a new obsession it's called TAKING MATERNITY PICTURES! Have I ever mentioned that I am TOTALLY obsessed with photography?? Well I am and the obsession gets deeper when I do new things like this and then new obsessions grow onto the already obsession...wow if you can't tell I am excited right now!! Anyways I loved every second of this shoot and I can't wait to do more maternity pictures, so if you are expecting CALL ME!! Thanks guys for reading my rambling and thanks Tiffany and Kev for letting me be a part of this beautiful wonderful time in your lives :)


















2 comments:

matesen July 9, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

Tiffany is so cute! I love these pics!

Melissa July 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

GORGEOUS! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I love belly pics!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP