Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Molly & Jordan Part One-The Details...- Utah Wedding Photographer-

Alrighty here is part one the wedding details, they are all so bright and colorful! And doesn't it all look so tasty?! I seriously had so much fun taking pictures of this stuff! My favorite has got to be the lemons...I need to buy some lemons now to take more pictures of because I think they are so pretty!! Anyways I will posting parts 2 and 3 the temple and the reception as soon as I can!!

















3 comments:

Ann July 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Wendy these are AWESOME . . . you did a fabulous job. What a fun wedding, I'm looking forward to part 2 and 3!!!!

Naazju July 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

What great pictures so far! I can't wait for the people shots--if you make things like cards and otter pops look this good, the people must be FANTASTIC.

Kristi July 24, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

AMAZING! I love all of the colors!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP