Monday, January 4, 2010

The WINNERS...Valentine's Day Mini Sessions...and 10% Off For Everyone!!!!

First I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and posts you all left regarding my photography and the contest I am just ecstatic with the response...I had 31 contest entries and I think that is just awesome!! So for this week only if you book your session by Sunday you will receive 10% off so email me at wendyn4@gmail.com to get your session booked NOW!

Second I am going to do Valentines Day mini sessions...the cost is $75 (plus tax) and they will be 30 minute studio sessions that include a cd of 10 images for 1-3 children in the same family, the date for these is going to be January 23rd so hurry and reserve your spot as there are limited appointments available! (These are not eligible for the 10% discount mentioned above).

And finally the winner of the random.org drawing is number------------- 5-Divina for a newborn session in May!!! Congratulations I am so excited!! I decided that I am going to give away another free session, if you read through my comments for the contest post you would have seen that Lizz Kirk has a 6 year old son who has been through one bone marrow transplant and is about to undergo another, some of you know that I am also a Registered Nurse and I work at LDS Hospital in the bone marrow transplant unit working with the adult population so I knew as soon as I read her comment and her sister Christal's that I would be giving them a free session as well because I WANT to meet him and his mother ( I have done pictures for 2 of her sisters and they are awesome so I can't wait to meet another sister :))and take these photos of him and let him shine and have fun with his own little photo shoot and I literally can't wait! So Lizz and Divina email me and we can talk details wendyn4@gmail.com.


THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!! And don't worry I will be doing more frequent giveaways because this has been so much fun, I literally was so excited to see who number 5 was after I got the number, so be sure to follow my blog or facebook fan page so that you are first to know about giveaways and specials!!

9 comments:

Sarah January 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Wendy you are such an amazing person! Thank you so much for giving this wonderful gift to our family!!! We will forever cherish pictures of Kobe at this time of his life! I am so excited!!!

Laura January 4, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Wendy, our entire family thanks you for this awesome gift!

RYANDEAN January 4, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

This is a wonderful gift. THANK YOU!

Unknown January 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

I am Lizz'a Aunt, and I thank you for the gift. Also, thank you for being a caregiver in the BMT unit...what a blessed person you truly are

The Armons January 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

You are so sweet Wendy!
Congrats to Lizz and DiVina!!! woowhoo! :)

DiVina January 5, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! You are so sweet Wendy and I can't wait to meet up with you for our shoot!!! Thanks again!

Unknown January 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I am Kobe's Great grandmother, JoAnn. I would like to thank you for also choosing my wonderful family to do a photo shoot. What a wonderful gift this is. You are an awesome photographer and I know you will do a great job because you have a beautiful family to work with just wait till you see them! Thanks again!

Shar January 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Wendy.....just wanted to tell you how awesome you are! I already know you have a good heart b/c I work with you, but giving your time and talent to a BMT kido and family is just amazing. :)

Lizz September 29, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Looking back at your blog, and the entry for this contest in paticular, I needed to thank you again. Without you giving us this amazing gift we would not have these beautiful pictures of Kobe to cherish forever. The generosity and kindness people have shown is just so unreal!!! Thank you for taking your time for us, me. I hope you understand what a profond gift it was.


Much Love,
Lizz

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP